Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MY LOVE

Do you remember the night when we first kissed?
My love, that was our momentary bliss!
Do you remember the day I said I love you?
My love, I was glad when you told me you love me too!

My love, we made it through different seasons.
My love remained with or without reasons.
All those days we spent being together,
God! I prayed, it would end never.

Suddenly, you turned my smiles into tears.
You broke my heart and I had to face my fears.
You told me you were sorry and I knew you were sincere.
Still, everything about us remains unclear.

So I have to let you go and I gotta move on.
But please know I'll just be here and will never be gone.
And if you hear me keep telling you goodbye
My love, don't believe it you know it's a lie.


It's me,
Koi



No comments:

Post a Comment